new year! new writing!

Friends & Writers!

please join us for the first writing workshop of the year, Monday January 6th from 6-8pm at the Forest Center + (38 Castle Terrace). Dubbed by one of the workshop regulars as "Year of the Writer", we invite you to begin the year by dedicating a precious 2 hours of your day on Monday to your writing practice. No experience necessary, just a desire to put pen to paper and discover what you have to say. Structured, thought-provoking exercises and guidance provided, as well as support from other writers. Sliding scale (£5-10).

see you tomorrow!

kate

***

“I write entirely to find out what I’m thinking, what I’m looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear. Why did the oil refineries around Carquinez Straits seem sinister to me in the summer of 1956? Why have the night lights in the bevatron burned in my mind for twenty years? What is going on in these pictures in my mind?”

-Joan Diddion


Comments

Popular Posts